Muonbeer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuonBeer, Insanity has never been so well hosted

4 posters

[No original title, i'm afraid. Just imagine any generic action movie entrance.]

Harrowdown
    Harrowdown

[No original title, i'm afraid. Just imagine any generic action movie entrance.] Empty [No original title, i'm afraid. Just imagine any generic action movie entrance.]

Post  Harrowdown Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi, I'm Matt. Your very own Epsilon brought me here. I imagine you'll see me shadowing the forums most nights like a ninja with nothing insightful to add. Any questions?
    TheNortherner
    TheNortherner

[No original title, i'm afraid. Just imagine any generic action movie entrance.] Empty Re: [No original title, i'm afraid. Just imagine any generic action movie entrance.]

Post  TheNortherner Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Who are you and why are you still here?! Surprised

Just kidding Scotty me lad, welcome to the gradual rise of Muonbeer.
    Harrowdown
    Harrowdown

[No original title, i'm afraid. Just imagine any generic action movie entrance.] Empty Re: [No original title, i'm afraid. Just imagine any generic action movie entrance.]

Post  Harrowdown Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:49 pm

No rise, i'm afraid. I'm actually only here to incite rebellion. Terribly sorry.
    TheNortherner
    TheNortherner

Post  TheNortherner Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Plenty of rise left in her, and your rebellion shall be crushed with money and catchy advertisement jingles.

That's right, your revolution will be eliminated by Mr Sheen.
    Harrowdown
    Harrowdown

Post  Harrowdown Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:56 pm

That post must be immortalised.
    Epsilon
    Epsilon

Post  Epsilon Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:56 pm

/me starts writing one of the aforementioned jingles.
    TheNortherner
    TheNortherner

Post  TheNortherner Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:58 pm

And if you survive the jingles, I shall bring out the head of my secret police; Barry Scott.

BANG and the dissidants are gone.
    Epsilon
    Epsilon

Post  Epsilon Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:59 pm

I wonder if he's a relative?
    Harrowdown
    Harrowdown

Post  Harrowdown Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:00 pm

If he is, i'll shoot myself.
    Bellied Duck
    Bellied Duck

Post  Bellied Duck Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:34 am

Good afternoon Sparrowhound! Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:00 am