Muonbeer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuonBeer, Insanity has never been so well hosted

2 posters

Racism in politics, should it still exist?

TheNortherner
    TheNortherner

Racism in politics, should it still exist? Empty Racism in politics, should it still exist?

Post  TheNortherner Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:21 am

So, I'm fairly into the political scene and a firm believer that it's worth the time and effort to look into which party believes what and will mess things up slightly less than whoevers in power now. In this country we have a choice of two large parties who've dominated for the past sixty odd years, Labour and the Conservatives. Both of these have been responsible for quite a few cock ups so I find myself looking up some of the lesser parties which, unfortunately, has led to my personal investigation of the British National Party. Having both laughed and tutted at their website, I thought I would dedicate this article to them. Mr Nick Griffin, do you think you could invest a small portion of your “funds” on a time machine and join the rest of us in the 21st century? The majority of the UK has forgotten Enoch Powell's proclamations of "rivers of blood" or maybe we just don't care. As a multicultural society we've learnt this little thing called acceptance. Also, before you start waving your finger at the "dreaded Marxists" whenever your rather pathetic attempts at campaigning goes awry, you should first analyse your ridiculous campaign. As I’ve mentioned previously, blaming ethnic minorities might’ve worked back in the 60's but I like to think we’re a little more well informed as to the causes of our current predicament: us. Not a certain individual or group who have brought these problems with them. Let’s face it, as a nation we’re not exactly the most enthusiastic. We’re the only country out there whose general opinion is best portrayed by an indifferent shrug. The fact that our election turn out seems to meander lazily between 50 and 60% doesn’t exactly suggest that we’re a nation that can be united in hatred against a common enemy; unless the government decides to charge us £2 for driving a car, then we're up in arms.

Now, here’s the big issue. Is the BNP racist? Many would answer yes, including yours truly, as there's a great deal of anti-immigration policies. Keeping Britain British, as it were. The BNP have even released a statement relating to this issue on their website:
    ”… the BNP unashamedly addresses itself to the issues and concerns of the indigenous British population, and because it seeks to ensure that British people remain the majority population in this country.”

I don’t know about you but that last little section is what we filthy liberals call “the bleeding obvious”. The British people will, quite obviously, remain the majority in the UK’s population. 90% of Brits in 2007 are Caucasian natives and there is no evidence to suggest that any amount of immigration is likely to drag that below 80. We don’t need a party to fight for our rights as I doubt a time will come when we will be oppressed, this is the 21st century for pity's sake; as soon as anyone so much as scolds their child too firmly they're incarcerated. But wait, there's more:

“If the BNP is racist for holding this position, then, we would suggest, all of the following organisations - some of them state funded - are also “racist” because they too address themselves exclusively to the issues and concerns of their respective communities:

1. Watford Asian Community care

2. Watford African Caribbean Association

3. National Black Police Association

4. Metropolitan Black Police Association

5. Black Londoners Forum

6. Black Information Link (BLINK)

7. Operation Black Vote

8. Federation of Black Housing Organisations (FBHO)…”

Okay, I can see where they’re coming from. Being a racist, by definition, is prejudice against another race or people different to your own. But do we really need a political party to argue our rights when we are the distinctive majority? The whole point in these organisations is so that they can secure equal rights for these other racial groups so that they can live in our glorious capitalist utopia. I’m going to explain something that is incredibly obvious but it seems the right wing chimpanzee's at the BNP are a little slow on the uptake. Since the 60’s governments have been thrown out of office for failing to get a membership application to the EEC (now called the EU) to go through successfully. That and the majority of these immigrants were invited into our country because our industries were collapsing due to a lack of employees.

The second subject on my rather angry agenda is the leaking of their membership list which was released on the internet a few months ago by a rather disgruntled former employee of the political party. This list included names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and even the hobbies of its members leading to resignations and prosecution of those involved. As much as I think every last one of them deserves everything they get, I have to agree that this is a pretty serious invasion of people's privacy, they’re not exactly the most popular political party out there and some members will be the victim of abuse, maybe even a lynching or two. Whether they deserve it or not is purely up to speculation. Something that interests me is how many of these members have either resigned or demanded legal action. I mean, if their policies are so good and free from racial prejudice then why are all of these people running scared? Because the BNP isn’t quite what Mr Griffin sells it as. So, lets take a quick peek at what their policies are. First off, Immigration; “time to say ENOUGH”, is the quote from their website. They go on to say “On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.” If you read the Daily Mail, that is. According to the results from a study in 2007, we remain a 90% majority (as I’ve previously mentioned). They go on to ramble about white Britons being reduced to second-class citizens which is absolute drivel. Okay, so there’ve been a few social reforms giving these immigrants new rights but there’s no need to throw a tantrum. The way I see most BNP members, in relation to immigration, is that they’re like toddlers (bear with me). They’ll see a job which they’ll deem as being beneath them and then move on to be rejected by higher up companies. Along comes Mr Polish worker, who takes the job, does it ON TIME and for exactly the asking price. A few years back, we needed some plumbing done after one of the pipes had burst so we call up a local plumber, he shows up three days late, works for two weeks on and off (As they do) then we end up without any hot water. Quality service. So we decide to risk the yellow pages again and end up with this guy from the Czech republic who arrives the next morning, works solidly for two days and didn’t charge any extra. If they were true, and the British public is about to become a minority then I say let it happen! I’m sick to death of bone-idle, ballsing it up for the rest of us. Fling the gates open and let them come in, infact, I’d PAY for their bloody ticket. Am I alone in thinking that this kind of right wing horseshit has no place in a modern political system?
    Epsilon
    Epsilon

Racism in politics, should it still exist? Empty Re: Racism in politics, should it still exist?

Post  Epsilon Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:04 am

Posting your coursework is a bit naughty. I'll get a full reply to this soon.

Mod EDIT:Lies! Filthy lies!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:21 am