Muonbeer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuonBeer, Insanity has never been so well hosted

3 posters

In an ideal world...

In an ideal world... Empty In an ideal world...

Post  76. Mon May 25, 2009 10:55 pm

I realize that this is just asking for a roast, but what the hell.

This will be sort of like a forum game, I guess, but a step down from sarcasm would be nice.

The question is: In an Ideal world...?

Basically you post something that you would prefer to be in your ideal world.

Let's try to stay away from "solving world hunger" and other cliche` bullshit.

It's difficult to think of something, now that I've decided to actually post this thread...so...

In an ideal world juggling would be as easy as it looks.
    TheNortherner
    TheNortherner

In an ideal world... Empty Re: In an ideal world...

Post  TheNortherner Tue May 26, 2009 8:22 am

In an ideal world the pillock who used the public toilets before you would have something that resembles aim.
    Bellied Duck
    Bellied Duck

Post  Bellied Duck Tue May 26, 2009 9:03 am

In my ideal world, there'd be no such thing as money. Like if a guy wanted another guy's socks, he could trade something of an equal sort of "value" or he could play him a song or something. That way, people could gain knowledge from each other and we wouldn't compete like people do today, we'd all work together like we did thousands of years ago and we'd regain the wisdom we've lost over the years which would make people begin to understand nature and the ways of the natural world. So in a way, we'd live in harmony with the land and with each other.

Now because I don't really feel like going into anymore detail with the above, i'll tell you my alternate ideal world.

Basically, if things were to change today, my ideal world would be that everyone would get to do whatever they wanted to, that way a lot more people would be happier. The amount of people that are forced into jobs that they don't want to do is ridiculous and to me, that's unnatural. Everyone has a choice in what they want to do in their lives, nobody should be MADE to do anything.

Not a great deal of detail, but i haven't got the time today! I'd have to sit down for a good few hours to write my exact thoughts down! Smile
    Bellied Duck
    Bellied Duck

Post  Bellied Duck Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:32 pm

In an ideal world cups of tea would never go cold.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:18 pm